Ğŕāňđмотћёґ 90ŧĥ βιŕŧĥđăë

Hi there..
Today is my grandmother 90th birthday! Wow! Can you believe it?? That's amazing!Don't you think so? I wondered how she had gone through for the past years taking care of her children. My mother once told me that she used to be very fierce to her children when they were a kid. She takes care of them with her strict discipline skills and this had frightened them so much. Although strict discipline, they never bear grudges against their mother. To their eyes, she is the most loving and caring mother. Now, her children take turns to look after her, even though she is old...
See..so touching.....

We celebrated her birthday at a hotel. A luxurious hotel..u may say... "Hotel leh!" hahax! It sounded so 'grand' for me. We ate a sumptuous meal, having shark fins as a dish! Oh...shark fins...i love shark fins! Those hot and sticky 'soup' with crab meat diving at its own pace. For me, it seems to be the best dish of all! Yum! Yum!... Are u drooling now? I hope not!(laughs)

It was the most enjoyable event for my grandmother. She had celebrated her birthday with all her children. Everyone of them turns up without fail, hoping to wish their mother a Happy 90th Birthday. It was so touching, so memorable for her, and her children to sit down together, enjoying the joyous celebration to take place.

Birthdays happens only once a year and today is the opportunity for them. A day where, brothers, sisters sit down together talking about their family life. A day where they can spend time with their mother, together as a family.