ExAms StaRts lE!!

hello...
long time never blog le...study lor.hais...today, juz had my chinese exam. i think i will do quite well.Got time. hahax...easier than English...die le la...no time for english.Compo write less then 200 words LEH! i also dun know what i writing xia! hais...spend too much time on report.More than 1hr! See la..no time management! Told teacher..asked me why i didnt plan my time??say no time, she asked me to do well in ppr 2. lolx

hais...i dun feel like studying xia..tmr no exam. i know i have to study now or else later i wouldnt have time to study all chapters!! But, i feel so lethagic, keeps on wants to sleep.Argh! My mind doesnt seem to concentrate at all no matter how hard i try!Why ah?? Its not that i finish studying and also not that i have full confidence of scoring A1 for all my subjects!! YET i FEEL THIS "TIREDNESS"!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!

Why ah??i reallly really really hope that my mind could concentrate now for this moment!3 week only! Is this very hard??

"Concentrate,Concentrate,Concentrate,you can do it!!"