rest day!

REST DAY YESTERDAY + TODAY! ehh nono.FOR THE ReST OF THE DAYS LIAO..wooooo~

hello~
yesterday never went for work.Lol.Actually got de lor..but in the end went home..haha.

this was what happened..

-Met my friend at jurong east mrt station there.
-dont know why it was raining cats and dogs-.-'
-suddenly she say she leg pain, want to go home.-.-"
-me and her sat there for 10 mins.
-then she say she going home le.
-i alone run to the bustop.-.-ll(piangz)[went to look for umbrella..but cannot find.FairPrice haven open.]
-call my other friend got go anot..he say got.
-waited for the stupid bus.was already 7.40 plus le.(work at 7.30am)
-bus came and boared the bus.
-few bustops past(10mins)..and then my friend suddenly call back.
-say he went to the office le..alot of temp staffs missing..left the workers there.
-ask me still want go..even my other two friends who work for company for dunnoe how many years de also not going too le.
-i was like -.-''
-i replied him when reach le then i decide.
-5 mins later.i finally reached the bus stop.
-he called me again and ask me want go anot..say sure alot work are sure to be done de lor..imagine the line itself have 10ppl to work, but now left only 6 ppl(workers) to work..sure will rush like siao 1.
-So..in the end.i say i nvr go lor.Lols.think of the heavy workload, already sian 100% percent le
-.-''
-then he ask me meet him at the opposite bustop to go to inter tgt.
-piangzzzz.there was an overheadbridge there.and guess what?there is NO shelter AT ALL man!!-.-ll Piangzz..i run again...drenched like 落汤鸡..
-finally reached and boarded the bus..
-then when reaching the inter bustop..he suddenly hand me his umbrella..say lend me to use when go back.(he stay at jurong)
-diaooo..i was like now then give(slight drizzling)..juz now he can take the umbrella to the bustop mah..then i no need get wet like 落汤鸡...zzz

anyway, thanks for ur umbrella ya!although ..not very much in use..lols=X

End of yesterday story-=)