my bdae gift from my sis and bro

went bugis today with my bro and i got a Casio watch for my bdae present.=D weeeee. it was a shared gift between my bro and my sis, only that my bro take me to choose the watch i want.=) actualli wanted to buy hebe advertised the watch with her signature de. But then when really saw the watch, feel that it is not really nice and the functions are like limited.Somemore, my bro also say that watch no need buy so ex one, as i will still change it maybe a few years?so whats the point of buying? and of cos, the prices are very different when you want the signature on it.

guess what, i took 1 hr plus to choose the watch.-.-it was super hard to decide on which to buy, looking at the design, the pattern, the style, the colour, the lay out and blah blah blah...and there are alot alot of watches to choose from.....it was stress la..never ever felt so stress like o levels.-.-

let me introduce the watches.





Watch No. 1[BABY-G, SWEET POISON]
omg.with hebe signature....*.*so tempting to buy lar.. [but then see and see and see..like abit simple,not many functions]







Watch No. 2[BABY-G, SWEET POISON]
with selina signature
[not realli like, cos the design like not match with the round shape of the watch]





Watch No. 3[BABY-G, SWEET POISON]
with ella signature
[like not suitable for me]



Watch No. 4[BABY-G, SWEET POISON]

white and gold, nice combi.

[but found it strange strange de, just feels something wrong]





Watch No. 5[BABY-G, SWEET POISON]

woo.the light is purple de.looks cool rite?


Watch No. 6 [BABY-G, SWEET POISON]

look at this.the gold strap itself is gold plating.cool hor.

compare 4 and 6. which do u think is nicer?

In the end, i choose between 5 and 6 as i really feels that there is something really wrong with the design in watch no. 4-.-

then guess what i choose?

---------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------

-------------------

-----------

-------

----

--

its no. 6!=D

really never regret taking this one.haha=D

THANKS MY DEAREST BRO AND SIS FOR THE PRESENT!

and bon voyage to my bro who is going to vietnam tmr.