How to "TREASURE" rules

2.32 AM

just now ate MEE SUAN that my sis tabao.

Niceeeeeee~

i have finally recovered, but not fully, i think.

SIX DAYS, including today, i have eaten water with rice[bei~],can of cai xin,and some plain food.

Wake up as early as 8 plus in the morning and rest on sofa till bed time.

How pathetic.=(

And how you wish this will never happen to you but it did=.=

Caused by the stomach flu from my bro in law's grandmother who spread the virus to my sis baby and from her to me and now from me to my brother=.= Stupid virus. GEt lost of my house lar.@#$%.

WAH. THINKING OF ZINGER BURGER AND CHEESE FRIES.

I WANT EAT LARRRRRRRRRR!

My Stomach:"growl growl"
~shit. gtg sleep before it growls louder.=.=

SO guys. PLEASE TREASURE WHEN EATING GLORIOUS FOOD.

How to "TREASURE" rules
1)Listen to music
2)Munch slowly
3)Slowly devour your food bits by bits[an ant serving].
4)Count the number of seconds as the food passed down your esophagus
5)After passed down, let your stomach "feel" the food.
6)Then shout "SHIOK ah!"

Repeat the same steps again.=)

My Stomach:"growl growl"

Really gtg!BYE!=.=