Lights out.

Stayed overnight the previous day till 2 plus to do something for someone. hope she likes it. Ha.
and thanks yuzhen's dad for fetching me back.

Before that, went to see my sis new house. Newly renovated with the furniture, lights, fan ,whatever thing you can think of.=) So cool can. Eat pizza with drumsticks, yummmy.I still cant resist the temptation. SO delicious.haha.

today didnt go see BTT with Adeline and Sisi. -.-'" ROAR. Regretted.Woke up late and oh my, thinking of the place make me sian. IMM leh. SO far.-.- And yes. This is the second time. that time was S.H.E autograph session and the reasons i mentioned is the same as today. wth right. So stupid and dumb. Serve me right.

i sure go next time. stupid dumb bell. Whats with the distance anyway.=.= Serve me right. Can you stop being lazy?-.-

Anyway, i can only visualise what they told me about how far they stand, how many supporters were there, how they came up the stage with fans shouting, how xiao yu wave at them, how wang zi talk and eat lollipop in a cute way, how ou quan being the most popular overall crack funny jokes, and how HIGH the atmosphere is. And wat with the one word that Sisi message to describe wang zi as"shuai" -.-

Whateverrrr.i dont care a hoot. as if.
and what this is what i explore and did today.
Size:1024X768