happybirthdaytome

hahaha.

my bday just over. 19 dec 2008. and also 飞轮海 concert. they purposely choose this day cos its my bday.lol

thanks for those who wished me, celebrated with me.

u all know who you are.lol. sorry if i stm-ed.

chervel,zhen-thanks for coming down and celebrate with me with oreo-with biscuit cake,a pair of muffins and a gift=) touched and appreciated.

sharlene-thanks for wishing me=)appreciated!

joys-thanks for passing me a chocolate-coffee cake during worktime=)shocked dao.

sisi-thanks for wishing me and heard u staying for night to do something?lol.

ryan-thanks for being the first to wish.=)surprised.haa

adeline- thanks for calling from HK just to wish me.lol. shocked from an unknown no. =)

berlinda-thanks for wishing me,mh!someone bday coming.lol=)

zhouwei-thanks for wishing at 3 am plus?

sherwin-thanks for wishing a belated.LOl

kok heng-thanks for wishing belated also.lols

hwee ru-thanks for passing me a cake just now=) appreciated.

meiyu,shareeq,johan,melvin- thanks for wishing me in facebook.=)

jingwen-thanks for frendster comment.=)

christine- thanks for wishing me=)appreciated.

qiaosiyi-thanks for wishing me=)appreciated.

jj33-saw ur tag.thanks.=)appreciated.

family-thanks for the cake and the gift.lol=)

and lastlyyy.

星光大道第三季的徐佳莹- serious.i cant believe it too.=D

1

6 5 GetAttachment1

2 DSC01219

Jingle bells,jingle bells , jingle all the ways.

X’mas coming.exchange prezzies,anyone.lols.

SANTA CLAUS is coming to town~~