3 days

WOW. long time since i last blogged. actually not that long i supposed. hmmm. 3 days?

okay. 2 straight UT tests have been knocked out and there is one coming on next tuesday! –.- Retest retest, waste my effort and time the previous time when i studied for it. now have to re-study, re-vise all this. wahs. Perhaps maybe that previous ITPM UT i took, i can get A or B? Then later retake get C or anything lower than that how! =.= shit it.. Out of the all the UTs i took, i think the that previous ITPM UT i took, thats the most confident i think i will pass la.-.- argh.

next, after the day i was late, i thought i told myself not to be late anymore. YET, i was late for marketing lesson!-.- Reached class about 920plus.damn it . Supposingly, i thought the faci would just marked me late. Mood was really sian. But when i checked the student workspace, i was not marked late. WAHS. relieved.

third, yesterday on the way back home, i sway dao sit with a china guy. WAH. The scenario was i accidentally eye contact him when he came up the double deck stairs and when he saw me, he straight away sit with me sia. WAH. got so any seats dont one sit,sit with me.=.= SHIT it.

things about that china guy that disgusted me was that when he sit with me, he seems to want to occupy most of the seat, make the whole seat so squeezy. Not only that, when i was watching the tv mobile, i caught a glimpse of him kept staring at me at some point of time. wth. think i never saw.

Then another thing was that i feel that he faked dozing off and knocked onto me. ANGRY.  Make me cant sleep on bus still purposely knocked onto me sia. As soon as he banged on me, i shoved him away till he like suddenly jumped up , expression was very shocked and he quickly say sorry. Dont know really accidentally or what. Jumped up and expression very shocked leh. Kua zhang lar.

Yesterday was really SWAY dao. Thats the 3rd incident i met with china guys.-.- Previous incident was also something like that, keep stare. That time , He was sitting next to me and we were both watching the tv mobile Just For Laugh Gags. Then as you know, this type of shows sure laugh de right. He laugh out loud and i mean real loud and and look at me wor, like as if i should laugh like him=.= Of course , i didnt lar. No matter how funny it is, i where got the mood to laugh when the person stare at you. wahs. sway dao!!=.=