19 on the 19

Disclaimer: This post was meant to be published on the 19 dec.

 

HA.

i am finally

nineteen. 19.

 

Like finally?image

 

THANKS to all friends who wished me on that day!

 

YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE:

  • The one who shooked my hands, wished me on the spot, and messaged. Wonderful!

  • The one who is not busy on the 18 dec after all and spent all her purse money on that date. Finally we met up!

  • The one who randomly called to wish me. xu yao mah..

  • The ones who typed a long message for me to keep pressing down. Awww..sweeeet!

  • The one who wished me on the exact 12:00:02AM and first on Facebook. Got touched dao!

  • The one who apologized for not wishing me on exactly at 12, the legs that doesn’t feel like hers. The heart that counts la.=]

  • The one who played guitar , video cam and sang the birthday song. heh.special.

  • The one who messaged me a happy birthday when she reached singapore from malacca. surprised!

  • The one who gave me a gift on 17 Dec and hope that i like it. yes, i liked it ;)

  • The ones who just messaged me to wish me with a happy birthday. thoughts that counts

  • The ones who ask me to enjoy my day. enjoyed

  • The ones who reminded me of being 19th by messaging, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY. i am still young

  • The ones who saw my birthday on Facebook and simply just wish me. Still!

  • The ones who msn-ed me and wished me. hehe

  • The one who bought me a time out bar in replace of a cake. lol. like that also can –.-

Pretty obvious if you are one of the category.

You know, i know can already right. =]

 

For that i REALLY appreciated ! <3

more to comee.