YEA. here is so dead now. -.-Rushing and rushing to meet deadline. 

Finally i got one thing to blog, that is i lost my mp3 player in an SBS bus. zzzz

Damn pissed with the SBS service. 

I took a single deck bus 168 and it cocked up in the middle of SLE. So before that, i was sleeping soundly when the bus broke down. 

YES, it broke down AGAIN, when i am always going for fyp. What's wrong!

Awhile later, many passengers were alighting to take next bus and i found that my earpieces was stuck near the seats and i could't pull out with little force. So i pulled out the earphones real hard, realized there is no mp3 attached to it. -.- Panicked for awhile and i could not bend down to look for it until all the passengers leave the bus. the seats were damn cramp. 

Until all left, i bent down and look for it but to no avail. By then, all the passengers were already boarding the next bus. The bus driver was gone as well. And i was alone in the bus searching? -.-

I feel that i was going to be stuck at express way if i was going to carry on searching, thus  i left the bus without getting back my mp3 player. But i took note of the plate number.

It was after i boarded the next bus, i reckoned that the mp3 player was stuck at the seats but damn. too late to find out, too slow to search for it. 

So i intend to go Woodlands Interchange to ask. When i reached the "Lost and Found general enquiries" center, i asked them and they told me 168 was not in charge by them and they could not help me at all, ask me go Bedok Interchange. 

Okay, so after school, i went back to my Bedok Interchange and told the "people" that i lost my mp3 player and that it was stucked near the seats of bus plate 914p. And they kept on telling me, nobody found, nobody found. how could one found when it is stuck at some place!  I kept explaining, showed no interest never mind, still give one i-cant-be-bothered-with-you face. wtf.

FINE.