Happy eighth

6/9
Happy eighth!:)

You surprised me at work during lunch hour with a sunflower and a letter. Appreciated it very much. Before lunch hour, you called and messaged me that you walking towards my office. Sweeeet lah you. Touched !haha.<3

After work, travelled to parkway, ate swesens ice cream. Then went east coast park by walk. Can you believe how far it is to walk from parkway to east coast park hawker center?! Omg. DAMN %@#^@ far! Walked with heels somemore. –.- And Eugene kept say reaching, reaching when its like not even…and thats make me happy for a few seconds. lol

Haha.But but apart from all the complaining, though the journey is far and the weather is humid, still enjoyed walking with you all the wayyyyy.:)

And having dinner there, the usuals stringray, kangkong. Yummmy.

Memories, memories.

DSC00426 DSC00438 DSC00439 DSC00430

Thanks for that day, you had made my day by coming just to give me the flowers. haha. And of course the night walk. haha.

Happy eighth once again!!<3