got my hands on IPHONE 4!

Finally got my hands on

IPHONE 4! :D

Wooo hoooo!

Damn happppppy! :D

Early X’mas present for myself. Hahaha.

Iphone rocks lah, be it 3G, 3GS, all just rocks. Muahahahaha.

Dont get me started!  i can tell you a whole list of what you can do with iphone lor! lol. I’m sure gonna make full use of it!

Ok.

 

Sat;

Went out with MJ, Wendy and Rachel and together with Eugene. Haha. Ever since MJ went Perth to study, we didn’t met up for like 3-4 months? lol.

Met them at Marina Promenade and went to Marina Square have dinner at Pizza Hut. And then walk around, found some staircase outside marina square, sat down, slack and chat.

Before heading home, ate Haggendaz ice cream.

Such a pity we didn’t take any pictures together, slipped my mind!Wasted lah! :( Zzzz.

Sun;

Went watch this , Rapunzel, A Tangled Tale in 3D. 

Before that, have lunch at Ah Mei Cafe which cause stomach upset in both of us. Argh. Never ever eating there again:(

018017

Rating: 3/5! Nice movie.

Hmmmmmm.. i want to watch 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 3D

Thursday already! 2 more days left before seeing you! Anticipating! :)