Hello

Saturday;

Went out with the clique to Bugis and celebrate MJ 21st birthday. She’ s going back to aussie soon. Sad smile

Kudos to Wendy and Rachel for making such a big and great card for her! It was really nice. And we penned down our messages to her. Hope you like the card! I’ll upload the video when I have the time okay!

IMG_1128

Was already 3 plus when we met her.Ate at some Korean teppanyaki restaurant.The spicy chicken, pork all that tasted damn nice! Have been so long since I cooked my own food. haha.

And I think the price is quite reasonable, $19 per person, and can order whatever things you want.

21

Was a heavy lunch+ dinner. Decided to watch movie.

Rating:4/5! Funny!

By the time we came out from cinema, it was already 9 plus then went to Ah Chew’s shop to have dessert. Mango Sago with ice cream is love!

4

hahaha, don’t know why your head always kenna cut off by my head. Short! haha

56

hahahaha. couple shot below! machiam like some drama show hor?  haha. It should be you putting your hands on my shoulders and not the other way round!

7

Home sweet home after that.

Thanks for sending me home as always, appreciate it and love ya!