teeth cleaning, sushiteh,match

I FINALLY went dental for teeth cleaning last last friday. Glad that my teeth hasn’t fail me ever since I last went in Secondary School. Phew!

Scares the shit out of me when I sat onto the dental chair. The lighting, the equipment, the sound, all that looks and sounds scary. Somehow I regretted for going dental at that moment. .

I know I totally look VERY unglam with my mouth open widely but I couldn’t close it, it was a reflex action.Sad smile The whole thing took quite long. A experience that I couldn’t describe. But at last, it’s over! And I got 2 rows of clean teeth! After for like 6 years?

Saturday.

-SUSHI TEI -

IMG_1761

yummmmmmy. my teriyaki chicken!! Open-mouthed smile

IMG_1758

and his.. katsu curry chicken rice.3 pieces of chicken only. haha.

IMG_1760

and the beancurd skin sushi! remembered that was introduced by joyce. haha

IMG_1759

atched PAUL. lol. what a LAME movie.

Rating: 2.5/5! BOO.

IMG_1747IMG_1748IMG_1751