Inspire me

Oh yes!!!
Finally I am done with my finals! I have never felt so much alive before!! Don't know why but it seems like I've reached the pinnacle of my life.

ITS LIKE I AM FINALLY DONE WITH STUDIES. ok that is if I managed to graduate..
I really want to enjoy my holidays before I start working. After all, once you start working, you can't stop. there is only working and working. The weekdays seems long and the weekends seems short. Its a never ending cycle. Yes, money is there for motivation but you know that's not you really want..

Recently I watched an inspirational talk by Nick Vijicic on channel 5. I found it really inspiring. A guy without limbs was able to do so much things, accomplished so much in life. HE CAN SWIMS. I am so impressed. How is that even possible? The problem here is I am lacking of courage. Sometimes we just wont step up the big step and see what it takes us. One thing is about swimming, I still haven't muster the courage to swim even a lap, although I got the basics somehow right. I feel that I wont be able to make it to the end and therefore here I am, still stuck in between. I should be like him, keep trying and trying till I succeed. After all, what is failure? Is just a obstacle to prevent us from going us further. And I am just going to embrace it LIKE a boss.


“If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?”
Nick Vujicic