Sweet sixteen?lols

hiee!
Yesterday was my bdae, 19 dec 2006.Woo...i finally 16 le..can watch NC16 movies le.Waited for how many months le.Hais.I still remember dat time when "Da Vinci Code" first came out.I couldnt watch.It was so sad.Now can le, but "Da Vinci Code" not in the movies le.Sads. Nvr mind..can go buy DVD and watch.Hahas.

So yesterday, i met up with elfira in the morning cos shesay she want give mi present.Haha.Then later meet yuzhen,bk, and cheryl for my bdae.Hahas.Sharlene and sheryl never come becos they have work.So ya..they three celebrated with me in marina square and suntec city.Hahas.First of all, me,yuzhen and cheryl meet at Bedok to take train to City Hall and meet bk there.Then both of them late.About 15 mins late.Let me wait for such a short time.Hahas.Actually cannot blame them, cos they go find jobs then join me.Hahas.Wish me happy birthday on the train.Lols.So, when we reached City Hall, bk haven come.After a short while, bk came and straight away gave me the present they shared and shaked my hand while saying happy birthday.Lol.Then later yuzhen take out my birthday card from cheryl's bag and cheryl take out her small gift from yuzhen's bag.Lols.So funny.One person things on suomebody bag.Hahas.This showed that they are best friends hor?LOL!

After that ,we went to LJS cos yuzhen and cheryl haven eat yet.Me and bk then "gop" abt some french fries from yuzhen.Hahas.I dun dare take more,later sum1 heart inside angry.Hahas.I know lar..dont deny.Hahas.After eating, cheryl bring out the cakes that she brought for me.A retangular cheese and chocolate cake with a candle.Hahas.Better than nothing.Hahas.Thks ar,guys!=)Then later they sing bdae song to me. So paiseh.Hahas.

After that we went to Suntec City arcade there.Bk want to play the machine again.Hahas.Before that, we went to buy something eat.Guess wat we ate?I ate sweet corn($2) while they all eat tea leaf egg(2 for $3).Then later yuzhen and bk ate tuh tuh queh(5 for $2).The sweet corn so ex.Then i still buy.Hahas.

After that, we went to play arcade.Bk played the toy machine(where a scoop is used to scoop the toys then put down)$1 ,1 try.So ex lar.In the end still cannot get the toys.Then yuzhen played the sweets machine.Lol.$1 also and 1 try too.Still nvr get.So me and cheryl decided to play Time Crisis and street fighter,more hua suan.Hahas.

After dat, i treat them eat Pasta Mania..cost abt $30 plus plus..forget le..Hahas.Then later go fountain see then went back.
Last of all...
A BIG THANK YOU TO YUZHEN, BEE KUAN AND CHERYL FOR CELEBRATING WITH ME AND BUYING MI PRESENTS! I APPRECIATED IT!=))

Here are some pics we took.I dun intend to upload all.Cos its realli alot=)Lols




Smiles

Twist!


Twist again!My fav pose.Haha


i acting innocent.Lol

We four together!=)

Smiles

Gou gou shou.Lols.Nthing better to pose mah

i doing stupid pose


Stitch!!!They gave me de..hahas Frm yuzhen.Nice decorationSuper duper long compo=)Frm chervelShort compo=)Frm elfiraBy yuzhen and chervel.So cute ya!=)

By cheryl