YEC Dragon Boat 06

Yesterday, i went dragon-boating with my sis and some Yec members. We were divided into 2 groups,blue, and yellow.My bro-in-law and me was in the blue team while my sis was in the yellow team. Actually,it was meant to seperate the couple together.Lols. So, after the instructors had taught us how to swing our peddles, we had a race among each group.haha. Yellow team won.Sighs.Before the race, we had played some games.When the blue team meets the yellow team, the yellow team pour water at us, making us wet.So as a revenge, i use the small bucket and filled it with water and throw it to them.Never did i expected dat i threw the water to the instructor behind mi.Lols.At that time, many ppl were laughing hilarious lar, then i still dun noe, until ppl tell me.=.=!!!I keeps explaining that the currents were strong and that it was hard to throw while taking the paddle.Seriously!

After dat, we played some games like making the longest line using the things we have except using life jackets. So some team members of my team uses tissue papers to form.Lols.Some YEC gals(my sis friends)even take out their shirts sia..Lols..Then later we played games like guessing the numbers of words.For eg,if the instructor say "ball",the ans will be 2+1+12+12=27. Understand?Its okay if u dun understand, cos i oso dunnoe wat i typing.Lols.

After the whole thing, we ate pizzas.They ordered le.Hahas. Got 8 packs of pizza!Cos its buy 1 get 1 free. I upload some pictures although not i take de.Lols.