hie!
Got back my results le.Wahaha.I passed all.So happy.Hahas.But all the Bs and Cs.No As.Kinda sad.Hais.But at least i got improved.=)

I so shocked that my Science got B3 sia.Cos in my sec 4 life, i always fail my science de.Then suddenly got B3.Woo..Hahas.Maths also.I thought i going fail.But luckily passed.But sad.Juz passed,C6.Better than nothing.Nono.Shld say lucky i passed.Haha.

I still remember that time when we all entered the hall.So nervous.Sum more the principal still invite some Sec 5 normal acad de ppl and sec 4 express ppl come and see us.Zzzzz.See how we fare SO well.It was meant to celebrate with us.Lol.The principal then show us the slide presentation.Nervous~

Hmm..our school did better than last year's corhort and mostly all are above national's average.Thats good!=)When we saw the slides, we are so relieved.Haha.Then when it comes to the subject in the slides which is pure geography, we, 402 who take geog is so happy and relieved sia.100% passed.Weee...So happy..Cos only our class take pure geog mah.Haha.Then actually, we were quite shocked when oni abt 69% ppl passed english.Zzzz.I was thinking would i be the 34?%who fail.But lucky again.I passed.But got a C6.Better than nothing.Hahas.

The top scholar is fanjian again.Lol.Always will topped de.8 points.Woo..So good rite?Clever mah.Hahas.Oh ya, when Ms teo call my register no., i so scared lor.Then when i take the results and sit on the floor again,i dun dare see my results sia.I scared i dunnoe how react.


Alot of things flashed through my mind."Shall i cry when i see?","Will i be sad when i see?", Will i be happy when i see?"Will i........"I realli scared i dunnoe how react sia.But in the end still have to see mah.So i slowly use another paper to cover the results then slowly move down.Phew.What a relief.I passed all.Lol.But when i open another letter that tells you about your L1R4,its rather sad la..L1R4=19.Zzz.But got improvement!Wahaha.Okay la..Dun be so happy la.Scarli cannot go into the course u want.Stupid dumb dumb.Zzzz

So ya..i nothing to type le..Abit sian liao.Oh ya!I going Hongkong later!!Wahahaha.4am going airport le...now is 1.11am..Will be back on wed.Miss me hor..Lol..i so bhb.Zzz