HELLO! bACK tO bLOGGING!

Wah! My blog really got spider web le! How come ar?LOls. 2 mths past so fast.Haha Today, i am going to start my blogging days again!Yuzhennnn~Saw the above statement? I sure blog everyday from now on! Remember keeps coming to my blog horrr..flood my tag board ar! Lols.

So today is Basic Science.Learnt about pressure and speed. So sian la. Last time never take physics, so not really sure about it. But in the end, got learnt some sort of things.Haha. My voice today never vibrate sia. So cool~Haha. Last time i every time nervous, the voice will keeps vibrating-.- Phew. Such a good day.Haha. Maybe next time more fluent.HAha.Think too much le=X

The quiz so hard today sia. Hais. I keeps trying but the answer all come out like wrong one. In the end, i got timed out.But luckily got write something.zzzZzz.Sure wrong one.

So after lesson, actually want go home with yuzhen de. But who knows she say she want take shirt with her friends.Sian.So i estimate she will take a long time. So after packing, i walked with meiyu to the bus stop and take 169 to woodland interchange. Then later go on seperate ways. I went to buy the old chang kee popiah and she went take MRT. Nice lei..the popiah. Warm warm de.Haha.

After the a long journey(slept in bus.zz), i went to meet my mum at bedok interchange. She 6.55pm then come. Zzzz. I was already at bedok interchange at 6.05pm plus plus.Then while waiting, i go NTUC walk walk until she came. When she came, we went to eat LJS again.Wahahas.So delicious.Yumyum.Lols

Then after that, HOME SWEET HOME~