Hi.=)

Wake up at 12 plus today and went to eat laksa with my mum downstairs.Actually want to go Bedok eat the yong tau foo de. But my mum she dont one.Cos have to walk there and walk back again.Zzzz

While eating, i suddenly think of 85 market. Then leads me to think of the stingray, the satays, and the ice kachang that me, yuzhen and cheryl ate before that time. Haha. I keeps telling my mum about how delicious it is and ask her want to eat at 85 market for dinner anot. But she say see my dad.Zzz. Later cannot i sure sian 100%.Still thinking of stingrays.~.~

Remember those things made me think of last time where me, yuzhen and cheryl settle our dinner there. That time was such a memorable one.Haha. Hope that we can gather together again one fine day.=)))

Okay.I feel like playing audition now. So see ya.=)