Yawns

Hello again.
No pics yet!the stupid sharing folder!=.=
i am quite sleepy now, so shall just blog tiny bits.

Ate lunch at KFC and went to accompany bk to Parkway for her contact lens. Never went to cut hair cos the other hairdresser was not there. 是闲的咯!=.=''

So reached PP at around 2 plus and bk waited for "awhile" to be ready for the scary training(put contact lens) Lol.

here one "super short" paragraph of her on how she describes her experience. i lazy type~haas

" Well Well,it took me abt 1 hr to learn how to put the lenses,seriously i am so afraid of it lah,i din even dare to step into the optical shop,and i kept having stomach pain..zz took me quite a big courage to actually step in to the shop and learn..The lady optician actually teach me all the procedures,washing my hands and make sure its clean,bla bla and she helped me put one lenses at first..after that i leanr myself putting in at the left eye..so i tried..failed the first few times,but after that i finally managed to insert in to my eyes!!i was like sweating and so nervous..i was so PHEW~~After that is taking out of contact lenses,Oh my goodness,,what a ??eeeww..same
thing failed quite a few times before i finally managed to take both lenses out of my eyes..
"[http://doublecs47.blogspot.com/]

Lol.bk, practice makes perfect!don't worry.=)

So yup, after that, i went to orchard to meet up with my sis and we ate NYDC. The food not really nice lei.=X Then went to PARTYWORLD to singggggggg!XDDDD

lalalalalalalalala~~~~the screen is damn big big big than Kbox.

Sang s.h.e songs the most with the paying of $15 myself! =(
My sis friend, shuping was really pro lar. You anyhow say one song name, she SURE know how to sing.@.@ Some more, she sing quite nice!haha.Are you looking at my post??lol.Compliment leh.hahaha

After that, went home by MRT and saw gc on the way.Lol. So coincidence. Chat awhile and alighted the MRT. Heard that my block of flats blacked out at around 10 plus and the lights went back nearly 1 hour.=.=

The end. Before i go, share this MV recommended by my sis and shuping. Its touching lar. Dont believe, watch it lar!
阿桑-葉子(Selina 鄭元暢主演)



p/s:My tiny bits of blogging like alot hor?lol