1.27am de post

Ha. Operating System today. Learnt about virtual memory, how to increase it, disadvantages, advantages blah blah..Theory, theory, theory.=.=

Walked to cwp with adeline and sisi. Decided to have dinner at Mos burger with them as my mum cooked fish porridge which is ugh.=.= After eating, walked around cwp to digest.lol

Guess what, i am so tempted to BUY NIKE water bottle. thanks to Adeline la, show off.lol. Looks nice and pretty. and most importantly cheap.

AND yes.

THE ARTISTS STRIKE AGAIN.

this time round, Sisi started the drawing, RANDOMLY, out of the blue. want me show off your drawing right, i know.LOL=x

Sisi's drawing[click to enlarge*]
she was drawing me thinking of wangzi. want pinch me wake up[read conversation*]
but then she draw and draw,find out the distance between me and her is rather far, so she never draw the hand. ( i am not talking in english. is rojak language.-.-)


Decided to draw back after seeing her draw so cute of me and wang zi.lol[click to enlarge*]

Drew her thinking of wang zi , xiao yu and zhi shu with saliva. HAHA. this time drawing better hor. nice de lor.lols.