dedicated to yuzhen

Play before reading.



met yuzhen at inter finally today.it had been since a long time since we last met for the destination to school. Is either she late or the bus arrive just in time for me to board.

chatted with her in the bus. while chatting, the atmosphere didn't seems as high as last time.=( those were the days. there seems to be a drastic change in our friendship. i didn't want to turn out this way and i don't know why things turn out this way either.

i dont want to lose a close friend too.

it seems hard to take the initiative to discuss our problems.Was it because we are Sagittarius?lol. bigger than me by 12 days de DAJIE.

i am so glad that you took up the 1st initiative, really.

i am GOING to take the 2nd ,3rd ,4th, 5th to infinity initiatives le. You no need do anything, just see me take the initiatives okay?i am dead serious.

we must forever maintain this friendship right.

I AM NOT LOSING U HOR. dont lose me either lei.