Cheer Chen concert 4 April 2009

Yeahhhhh. i finally got the 陳綺貞 Cheer Chen concert ticket.hahaha.Premier seat.

used the money from my payyyy.it is definitely not a waste to buy it.

DSC01361

i am so excited.

sisi and joys are joining too.DSC01364

Some of you might be thinking i am crazy.She is not very popular and perhaps you all never heard of her before and her concert might not be as high like s.h.e , mayday, whatsoever and why should i even waste the $ hor and somemore on the most expensive de. lol.

True lar. but then..I SUDDENLY LIKE HER  after viewing several videos of her and listening her songs. Omg.

SHE’S SO TALENTED, SHE KNOWS HOW TO COMPOSE SONGS, SHE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY GUITAR. damn cool.

SHE’s my idol le.Capture

I will enjoy the concert. definitely. and be high like no one’s business. woooots. April 4th !

cant imagine on that day.

call me mad.