Rules and Regulations:-

Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habit/little known facts about yourself
People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.- At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.- No tag back.

I love my guitar
I really love my guitar
I don’t actually like studying.
I like computer related stuffs
But I don’t like to deal with coding.
I like to explore the internet and find out more about interesting stuffs.
I want to enjoy my life.
I want to fulfill my needs and wants someday.
I want to brush up my guitar skills
So, if there's a start, there's an end (Copied from sherwin)

So, 10 people to pass this on to:
Joyce!
Zhen!
Chervel!
Sharlene!
Nadia!
Belinda!
Meiyu!
Weijian!
Welna!
Seraphine!


TEN ARE YOU(S)
Are you single – Yes
Are you happy – Yes
Are you bored – Sometimes, when at home.
Are you fair – nothing is fair in this world.
Are you Italian – Nope.
Are you intelligent – Don’t think so. If yes, I would not be in RP.
Are you honest – Depends on situation
Are you nice – come on, everyone knows. ((:
Are you Irish – No. I am neither Catholics nor Protestants la.
Are you Asian – Yes, purely.

TEN FACTS
Full Name – Ng Ei Eng Huang Yi Ying
Nicknames – ah nee, jellyfish
Birth place – Singapore, KK.
Hair color – Light brown
Natural hair style – Sometimes messy, sometimes neat.
Eye colour – black and white.
Birthday – 19 dec
Mood – Jumpy
Favorite color – Blue/hot pink
One place you'd like love to visit – Austraila!

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
Have you ever been in love – Yes
Do you believe in love at first sight – Yes.
Do you currently have a crush? – No leh
Have you ever been hurt emotionally – Not really
Have you ever broken someone's heart – Don’t think so.
Have you ever had your heart broken – Should be?
Have you ever liked someone but never told them – Yup.
Are you afraid of commitment – Somehow.
Who was the last person you hugged – Yuyan(sis’s baby)
Who was the last person you said I love you to? –Yuyan lo.

TEN THIS OR THAT
Love or lust –love
Hard liquor or beer – beer.
Cats or dogs – how much is that doggie in that window...?
A few best friends or any regular friends - A few best friends,
Creamy or Crunchy - Crunchy
Pencil or Pen – Pen, the feel of writing is there
Wild night out or romantic night in – romantic night out.
Money or Happiness – Can both?lol.
Night or day - Day
IM or phone – Phone is better.

TEN HAVE YOU EVER
Been caught sneaking out –no.
Seen a polar bear – dong wu yuan.
Done something you regret – didn’t wake a person in a bus when it reached the interchange. =(
Bungee jumped – got. In worms 2!
Eaten food that fell on the floor - Depends on how dirty the floor is
Finished an entire jaw breaker- What’s that?
Been caught naked – No.
Wanted an ex bf/gf back – no bf, how to have ex?
Wanted to disappear – thought of it before.
Kissed the Same Gender? –Got!Yuyan lo! also mum, sis!

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
Smile or eyes – Eyes are the electric.
Light or dark hair – Light hair
Hugs or kisses – warm hugs !
Shorter or taller – Tallerrr.
Intelligence or attraction - attraction. of course
Topman or Zara – Zara.
Funny or serious – funny and serious at times. ((:
Older or Younger – be more mature.
Outgoing or quiet – Outgoing.
Sweet or Bad – Sweet

TEN HAVE YOU
Ever performed in front of a large crowd – Yes. Secondary school. Be yourself day!
Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - Yes.
Ever tried walking on your hands – How do I do that!?
Ever been to a rock concert – Got! S.H.E counted lar.
Ever been on a cheerleading team – Nope
Ever been on a dance team – No leh.
Ever been on a sports team – Badminton.
Ever been in a drama play/production - No
Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? – Soon when the time comes.
Ever been in a rap video? No.

TEN... LASTS
Last phone call you made -Sisi.
Last person you hugged – Yuyan
Last person you hung out with – w65j
Last time you worked – Precious thoughts.
Last person you talked to – Adeline
Last person you IM'd – I accidentally closed my chats le
Last person you texted - Adeline
Last person(s) you went to the movies with – None?
Last person/thing you missed – I always miss my guitar.
Last website visited – Ms word. Mind you, I copied this to ms word and type.