the 15th

 

HAPPY 15th MONTHS!

This time round, I made plans.

We went to WWW! My swimsuit given my yuzhen and chervel finally came in use again! haha.

dasdasda

Especially love the Lazy Pool, the currents, the waters. lol. Actually. there are not much things to play there. Basically, playing with water only. Still enjoyable though.

 adsdasdad

Kept trying to learn how to swim, but to no avail Sad smile But at least, now I managed to so called “swim” underwater holding my breath. Hope can swim one day!

Had Fish and Co before that.

 

THIS hungry piggret --->IMG_1878 needs food.

IMG_1884IMG_1879

Knowing he was expecting a movie after WWW, I tricked him into believing that we are watching a movie at downtown. He believed it and was down all the way from downtown to Vivo when I say “nope, we are not watching movie and going somewhere else. “

lol, sorry! the “surprise” took quite abit of time to come. But in the end you did watched a movie anyway

Watched Hangover part 2.

and I realised HEY, WE LIKE NEVER WATCH HANGOVER LEH.

I don’t remember we watching this! Look at the poster! Does it look familiar to you?  LIKE NOT TO ME..

Lol, anyway. I  also got him a“surprise”  and gave him in the cinema.

IMG_1889

By the time we finished our dinner, we were just in time for dinner and treated him to The King Louis.

He had some ribeye steak while I had pork loins. Omg, tasted great. and yeah, we should have discover this place earlier!

IMG_1896image

and we saw this DOG. Pretty eh. So fluffy I wanna touch!

IMG_1902

 

IMG_1894IMG_1888

And oh ya, thanks for the gifts, the couple havianas and the cardigan! Smile 

Hope you enjoy that day?