super 8/buffet lunch

Last Saturday, we had Mac breakfast for BRUNCH. Donkey years since I last eaten.

And that almost lasted us throughout the day.

SUPER 8 @ Cine

Rating: 3.8/5!

Not a bad movie. Except that ending weren’t that good.

I especially the love the starting part where it intrigue the audience about what is happening next.

But still, I did not understand how the title came about.

 

After movie, had dinner at Pizza Hut at Lucky Plaza. No pepperoni this time round ! :(

Had Curry Chicken instead. Not bad lah.. definitely not as nice as pepperoni.

And then went to shop around. Bought one dress at ZARA!

PEOPLE, ITS GSS NOW.

Thanks for the the breakfast, movie and dinner!

 

Sunday:

Went to have buffet lunch with his family at Royal Plaza Holiday Inn.

Eaten my fill there, happy and satisfied! : D

I know you sure did! Taking plates of sashimi , sashimi and still, sashimi !

Thanks for inviting me. hehe.  I remembered the last time we had a buffet was at Tampines Sakura. Ever since then..no more. haha.