the six-teen month

16th months!

Vivo city.

Had King Louis for lunch.

Yummy. Had my Pork Loin yet again and he had his steak again. lol.

IMG_2001IMG_2002

We were the first customer of the day! Went there around 12 plus. Find that the ambience in the day is not as good as compared to night. Very bright sky and no curtains covered one. : ( And the meat was abit warm?

They don’t know the glaring sunlight will make eyes PAIN? Even suggested we sit near the windows. Thumbs downIMG_1998

After lunch, we went to watch Transformers: Dark of the moon!

Though did not catch part 2 of it, I could still relate to the movie somehow.

I’m still wondering how Michael Bay could produce such great action packed film. Uber cool!

Rating: 10/5!

For dinner, we had Chomp Chomp.

Omg,i missed it so much. Finally got to eat it on that day! I love the stingrays, chilli kangkong, satays and carrot cakee. Very very niceeeeeee. Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

I want to eat that again. AGAIN. I want 2 stingrays in the future!

Can I has it?! lol.

IMG_2011IMG_2013IMG_2012IMG_2004

And look what we got for each other?!

Man Utd jersey!

Happy fase. I finally got my first ever NEW Man Utd jersey. Hereby declares I’m a Man U fan! Haha. Next time can wear together and go watch match liaozxz.

IMG_1993IMG_2006

Lastly, wanna thank you for planning the day for me and treating me with such awesome food and movie. Appreciate it so much!

IMG_2015 

I love you! <3