your highness

Found some photos in my iphone and realised I forgot to upload photos from last week.

Occasion of father’s day.

Went to Sakura restaurant at Tampines Safra and have a feast with the family. Smile 

How nice they offer complimentary photo/

IMG_1975

 

Last saturday, 25/06/11

Your Highness,

it’s a comedy movie.

I give you a rating of 3.5/5! lol.

Been such a long time since we last watch a comedy.

Had a great laugh! We watched it a cineleisure and for lunch, we had something that looks “like” Astons on the ground floor. They have salads. wedges. onions rings, mushroom soup to choose from. All was well until the main dish we ordered came, the dory fish. NOT nice at all. Cant even force ourselves to finish the whole plate. Yes, it was that bad. 

Anyway,I realised Astons also tasted as bad as this. WHY. Swear I never going to eat those with names of Dory or fillet again. Only names like SEA BASS can be trusted. Smile

IMG_1980

After that , walked around as usual and I didn’t saw anything I want. Sad fase.

And for dinner, XIN WANG.

IMG_1982

HAHAH. SAME DISHES AGAIN, Maggie mee and milk tea!

Not sian meh! Nope!  Eugene, are you sian of it already?