A bad 45 minutes

Today is 28th April 2013.

Three papers down and i'm left with one more to go in the next following week Now feels like there is still something need to be done before i can start enjoying fully. The last day of the examination has to be on the 7th May. More than one week from now.

Of all dates, it MUST be so far apart from each other.

 ??
This is so sickening, neither here nor there. Ya although got alot of time to study, but i don't appreciate this. I would rather they plan it in a way such as giving us a few days break, once and for all finish the whole examination. Please don't give us a long break to study. I will appreciate it more. Sigh, guess they need to care about other students also. Oh well. 

Today, I stoned for a bad 45 minutes, thanks to my phone for having no battery. Just when i needed it for some entertainment, it fails me. I always hated this when this happens to me.
For me, a no-batt phone is a useless phone, really feel like throwing away my phone when this happened. I felt so handicapped without phone. I cursed and regretted why i didn't bring my rechargeable battery when i should. Bad 45 minutes because the journey was long, nothing interesting to look and i have no source of entertainment at ALL.

That's when I thought about how technology changes us. Because of social devices, we are trapped in our own world. Before social devices becomes popular, what is entertainment to us when we are travelling in trains? We stone. We look at people. We look at the moving scenery outside the train window. We look at the floor when nothing else interest us.That's entertainment before. Simple. 

Nowadays, the common sight is people staying glued on the their phones or other media devices. That's entertainment now. This becomes a social norm. Those things are so much interesting, not boring, oh, so fun and entertaining. Ah, Facebook, Instalgram, Twitter, 9gag, Whatapps, video clips games, apps like candy crush. How could i not bring them out?? Though i am not a very social person, I just cannot move away from those social networks. And that is when internet connection is much needed. We don't look at the surroundings unless something catches us attention. It actually becomes weird when you don't follow the social norm. So basically i just stoned, people looking at me was like, hey, where is your source of entertainment??  And i was like ok..whatever.. if only i have a usable phone right now, i will not stone for goodness sake please!


Anyway to sum up, that's what i feel: 
  1. If i have a phone with no battery, my reaction will be damn, why did THIS happened to me on this day..where is my rechargable battery when i needed it..
  2. If i have a phone with with bad internet connection- Tell me what am i paying for, M1??
  3. If i have a phone withwith internet - Nice, i have chosen the best network of all time, LTE yay

Shall start bringing my rechargeable battery around now, lest i forget and regret it again. That bad 45 minutes, i will remember it.