Back

Hello.
Today is 2nd April 2013.
Yes, you are right. It has been ages since i last touched this blog. Is time the issue? Maybe. Is interest the issue? Maybe.

Nowadays have been busy with stuffs, school stuffs oh well. Excuses you may say. 
It was not like before where i had the interest of blogging stuffs. Now what i feel is, ain't nobody got time for that. What changes? i got much better things to do than to blog. 

Actually not really. I just wanna surf websites, watch shows and go to sleep, wake up to a new start and repeat the same process again. It's just .. no feel..?

I stopped playing guitar too.
Somehow i reach to a stage where i don't know how to improve my skills.
I am stuck at this level where i don't know how to proceed.

Today i tried playing 'How I Met Your Mother' intro song. Yah, pretty lame, but i like the song so. Initially it wasn't nice, cos i can't follow what the tutorial teaches. The feeling sucks. And then i try to find for other simpler chords, i managed to find it and i can play it. That feeling was nice. But this is when i learnt that i only know how to play simple chords with the same strumming, the same plucking. What gives? 

I viewed and listened the videos i once uploaded. I miss the old me when i had the passion, learning my own, viewing videos and envying the singers/guitarists. Now its gone. Like i said, I've reached to a stage where i don't know how to improve further. Or maybe i lack the perseverance and determination i don't know. 

Anyway, today i went to run. I thought about things.
Motivation is the one that keeps you going. Once you lose the motivation, your mind stops and that's it. Its really hard to cultivate motivation. 

I was running and perspiring non stop. I reckoned my face was red like tomato
And there is one girl, running together with me. No sweat, no redness and running effortlessly.

At first, one part of my mind told me go, catch up with her, i can do it! When i starts to get breathless, another part of mind told me to forget it, she has a strong stamina, i can't compete with her. And that is when my legs give way and ran slower. I am not motivated enough. Actually, I just want to complete the god damn distance. It always seems so near yet so far. I've to constantly motivate myself to reward myself with Ribena or 100 Plus after the run. 

Ok. I am going to turn in now. Its 126AM and tomorrow i have an afternoon class, so not too bad. 
Unlocked these achievements today:
  • Run
  • Change bedsheet
  • Do EP case study question 8
  • Revise EG
  • Learn to play 'How I Met Your Mother' intro song
  • Eat some fruits
  • Do crunches(Damn, i did wrongly for the past few days!)
  • Pay bills(OH, I haven't pay my bills!)