Ľēåґňıňġ 2 βłōģ

HeLlo...=)
Todae is my 2nd dae of writing....Hais...i still dun noe how 2 use tis stupid blog...Alot of things 2 learn....Etc.how 2 upload pic, how 2 put music, how to change e template....Hais...still a long way 2 go....i dun believe i can't find my way out of tis creepy forest....Siao 1...design a blog so difficult ...might well dun create rite??But since i hav created, might well make a full use of it!!LOLx..My sis commented on my 1st blog...u noe wat she sae??she sae"y e words(starting on my veri 1st blog) look so strange?"then i sae "i make 1 mah...,cannot achx?"then she sae"Wuliao..."hahax...Sister... i noe u jealous la....dats y sae like dat....LOLx
Aiyah...holidaes goin 2 be over liao....how achx??Die la...haven do finish hw..haven revise finish.... Wat 2 do?!i tink let nature takes its own course bah.....
K la...i got 2 go and do my homework le...Bye...See U!!

You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures