ЬǒŘıňģ đāĕ...

Hello there,
Todae, is a boring dae to me.Why do i say that?Hais...Wake up in e morning at 9.30am.See Raymie,Gemie, and Minnie( hamsters). Watch TV after dat. Watch till 11pm.Revise geography and do the homwork given by Mr Chan. At 12.20pm, went down and buy my favourite Wanton mee. In time 2 watch A Toast Of Love. After that i went 2 study a while, then fall asleep. And this sleep caused me hours. See, todae is such a boring dae..Sigh..
Actually, i have a chance 2 go out with my pri school friends todae...but u noe wat? i had wasted this chance..i should have follow them!! I had wanted this so much!But ,2 bad..it slips away...
I have my reasons not 2 go with them...
Going out with them, i will not utter a word at alll! Not even a single word! How ridiculous! Isn't it?N becos of this, they dun talk 2 u. Why?Never join e grp mah!!hahahahahax! Those who knew me should have known for my quiet personality..
2 bad lor, i can only tell myself! No need 2 feel sorry for mi la...hahax..Dats y i told u todae is a boring and sad dae(maybe) for me..
i got to go le..See U!

Life' real failures is when you do not realise how close you were to sucess when you give up