ßßQ

Hi there,
Today is a fruitful dae for me. It all started in a bright evening... I was there in my home doing my homework. Doing,doing...then suddenly i thought of e BBQ that my sis was saying yesterdae. BBQ, i thot...Wow, splendid, yummy food :p... i decided 2 msg my sis asking whether there is any room for 2 persons(to come 2 e BBQ)..1 for me and 2nd is my bro..i thought my hopes were dashed when she replied :'Who 1 to come, do i know e 2 persons?' i replied back 'me and bro lah!' She called me back later and i found out it is a misunderstanding....hahahahax..she thot i was her friend, SP,hahax...Funny..
When i talked to her, her words were encouraging and tempting...make me 1 to go..i said i will consider...Hours has past, and i still haven come to a decision..until..my hp receive a msg. The msg was frm my sis...she wrote " TL prepared alot of food.Got lambchop, stingray, chicken wings, hotdogs, taiwan sausages, crabmeat, flower crabs..U sure u dun 1 come?" " YUM,YUM" i thot...I decided 2 go... I was drooling upon seeing tis msg..hahax
I hailed a taxi on my own..hahax....1st time in my entire life! hahax.. My sis friends were already there, waiting for food...hahax..
The whole BBQ party starts after that!! YIPPEE!! The food were splendid! i juz dun noe use what words 2 describe..It was mouth-watering.......i still remember e taste...WOW...After BBQueing, we went coffeebean 2 play scrabble..After that, we went home....
It was really a veri fruitful dae...REALLY... I want to thanks my sis and bro-in-law for making the BBQ Party a sucess....hahahahax...
See u! bye!