Know Some of My results.......

Hiee...

I m kinda happy today!Wahahaha! I got back 2 of my subjects. I topped History and Geography leh!! History:18/25 Geography:17/25 !!!Wahhaha!! So surprised.. I thought my history will juz pass by a few marks and geography would fail....Can u believe it?! I cant even believe myself when e history teacher say i got the highest.....Wahahaha... For geography, i was damn shocked lor! i thought i will fail very badly but i was wrong! At that time, Mr Chan announced some1 got the highest and the 1 having the highest marks is the one who have studied... Then my friends started to say "eieng..." Like shit lor..At that time, i thot "pls la..how can i be so good.." Wahahhax..I was utterly wrong when Mr chan gave back and shouted my name...hahaha
i thot i will fail, because most of the time i failed my geography tests...

So surprised!!!!I got back chinese last week(Chinese:36/50) Got back english todae then noe(english:18/30) hais..dun noe happy for wat..Others subjects still dun noe...
Walao.. U noe what??? A teacher wants to give US ALL ZERO for chemistry leh!!! Like shit la!! He say got people copy then ask the people who copy to stand up, but no 1 did...Then want to give WHOLE CLASS ZERO for chemistry! Not fair lor! People like me study so hard for that test , then get zero! Where got such things?? Argh!! Why cant they deal with people who copy lei?? Why drag innocent ppl into it?! hais.....die la... THEY DRAG INNOCENT PEOPLE OVERALL MARKS DOWN..... See la...later retain or go normalA how?? U tell me la! UNREASONABLE teachers!!

This problem has not been solved... i will juz wait and see.....