Teachers Dae

hi...
Todae we celebrated teacher day. What a boring day in school. hais..Dun noe how to plan a good event..so sad. Tsk..tsk..tsk. The teachers play captain ball and floorball then we students watched until 10am..Sianx arhx!

After that, one of my sec 3 friends wants me to go with her along with her two other friends to my primary school. She was from 6F. i dont know her at all during my school years in pri school until i met her during sec 1. I agreed.I actually dun want to go 1 because my last time friends never call me go and visit together. But in the end i agreed.

So we went there together. My friend brought real roses for her teachers at the price of $3.90 for 2 pairs. I did not buy anything for my teachers thinking that i would juz wish them happy teacher day as my friends did not come with me.

We reached our primary school at about 12pm like that. I feel kinda happy that i went back to my primary school. Some sort of warmth...ahahahax..It is this school that taught us values. I must appreciate their help mah. hahax..

The school was still big as before, with a big aviary of peacorks and peahens. How i missed those days with my friends arhx! When i went inside the school,i feel weird becos i found out that i did not buy anything for my teachers! Looking at my friend roses, i feel so guilty. I was wondering"What if my teacher saw my friend brought a rose for her teacher? Then i never buy at all..so bad" Thinking about this, i went to the bookshop to buy fakes roses.hahaha. At least this could smoothen my scary thoughts. After that, then i go find my teachers.

They were quite happy to see me la..hahax.. hais...I feel so sad. I did not go with my last time friends..(T.T)