Raymie died....

hi...

Long time never blog le...hais... i am feeling so sad...My beloved hamster Raymie had died.It happened on yesterday(20/8/05). It was 11 o'clock in the morning when i woke up to wash up. hais..if i woke up earlier, this might not be happening. I saw him lying beside the tissue box (some sort of nest) I thot he was being covered by the tissue box, so i took the tissue box up and found out that he was not moving at ALL...i was amused..It was not his usual self..By right, he should get up, and get fustrated mah.But he did not. Out of curiousity, I began touching him and found out that his body was not moving at ALL....At the moment i was thinking "Huh..die already arh?" I was right..His hard-stiff body and his twitched whiskers made me realise that. He was lying peacefully with his "wife" licking his fur when i tried to touch his "husband"

"What am i going to do now? Shall i cry out loud? Shall i tell my brother? Am i dreaming?" i was thinking all sorts of things.. "Why is Raymie dead?Why? i did give him food to eat mah. There is no reason mah...why arhx??"

The day before yesterday, he was still perfectly alright...jumping and bouncing like a mad dog at the late of the night..But why? I felt so remorseful.. I carry him up and patted him. He was lying dead still on my hand!DEAD STILL!!(T.T) I was thinking about how he had happy times with mi when i was with him..i cried...

So sad..i like him so much and yet he passed away...he is the best hamster that can stand and walk for 10 seconds..He walked very slow but he can balance himself for 10 SECONDS..And now...he has gone to somewhere very far..leaving mi in lurch...hais.....