hie!=)

Hiee! Just now went to Eunos eat big prawn noodles with my dad.So delicious.Especially, the soup.One thing i dun like is about the prawns.ZzZzZz. The shells and the tails of the prawns were half coming off and the heads was floating all over the bowl.Imagine the scenario.Does not look appetising(dunnoe spell wrong or correct) at all.But when you see the soup, quite orangy, it looks delicous.Hahas.Indeed, the soup is excellent. And guess what, u cant use your chopsticks to eat prawns.The prawn meat just couldnt seperate from the shells. And the only way to do it was to use hands.ZzZZz. My hands still smells like prawns even though i had washed it thoughly.ZzZz..

Then when i reached home,my dad ask me do the excel thingy.Alot lor.I dying le.Hais.Cos he say i nothing to do at home mah,so give me do that thingy.Sians.But he say no need hurry.Not free can dont do.And see what am i doing now?Typing my blog!Hahahahas.I very busy de.Lol.

Hmm, i nothing to type le.So ya.Thats about today!

Oh wait! In case i forget. 1 more day to 萤火虫的梦!!So excited!!!Muz watch people!Cancel all ur appointments.Take leave/off, or the best way is quit ur job!!LOL=D