Nothing happened recently..

hie!
Long time never blog le cos nthing realli happened.Hahas. Somemore, was a little lazy. Hahas.I think i juz do a short post bah.Cos i really nothing to say much.Hahas.

Hmm..later my sis will bring me and my parents go Vivo city eat dinner.Hahas.Wondering where my sis will take us go eat.Hahas.Anyway, my sis passed her driving lisence! Congrats sis! I knew u could do it! Haha. Btw, she passed her license on thursday and guess what?I wrote it today.Hahas.

Yesterday, my bro came back drowsy.Cos he drank too much alcohol. Then he nvr go bath. Staraight away go to bed.Never change clothes too. This seems so much like watching a show.Everytime in a show,people drunk, then straight away sleep.So familar.And guess what?It is true.So drunk until can go to bed without changing clothes, bathing, brushing.Hahas

Before he came back, i was chatting with yuzhen and bk they all.Then after when he go sleep, i go play audi with bk. It was 12.40++.Then play and play until i have to go take lisence.Wapiang. I hate taking the stupid license!Luckily, yesterday i never go take. Sure waste den de. Cos my eyes closing le. Hahas. Aiyo.I also dun know will pass anot.Getting more and more hard.SIAN...

So ya..before i blog, i help my dad to something(posters).Dun wish to elaborate. Hahas.Then watch the 萤火虫的梦 trailer again. Cos my bro laptop cannot load completely.

Anyway, 3 more days to 萤火虫的梦!!! Go watch!! It is nice!It had been such a long time where all teenagers (frm last time) merge to produce a show. So why dun watch?I bet u will surely regret if u dun watch!(my opinion) .Lol.