Sadded

Saddss..Btw, i juz remember that I cant watch the last episode of the 萤火虫的梦 cos i going to HongKong for holiday.HAIS. So "lucky" sia.I be going on the 11th of feb.Ehh, izzit? Not sure.Is either 10 or 11.The last episode is on the 12th on the monday.I count already.Confirm miss de.Sianz.

Last episode is the most touching de lor.And guess what?I CANT WATCH!!Sadded.Too bad.The tickets have been bought.ZzzzZZzz.

I must really "thank" the mediacorp sia.Let the LadyFan(drama 7pm) to end on yesterday.When this happens, the 萤火虫的梦 also have to end on monday.ZzzZ.Haiyo.I remember last time the shows always end on friday de mah.Why suddenly they want change to monday??Like that not good for many people.Like me.Haha.

I think next time mediacorp should end their last episode on friday, much more exciting and thrilling.And people working could come back in a relaxing manner(cos its friday, and the next day is sat)and watch comfortably without thinking of work the next day.Like that better mah.Dont you think so?

Lets say if u put the last episode on monday,working people and students might not watch cos the next day is working/school day.Will be very stressful de.Cos u cant possibly do your stuffs without getting distracted by the last episode.So yup.Maybe next time, u all could put the last episode on friday.Trust me.Better.Xiao shou li/viewers? will be doubled=))

So ya.Everyone reading my blog, go watch the debut of 萤火虫的梦(Let it shine!) at 7pm today ya!

[To whoever it may concern:The above statements in Para 3 ,4, and 5 is just my opinion.No offense.]