then he referred me to the hair dresser than she tell me that will make hair dimmer.

School day again, tomorrow.=S

went Changi Hospital to buy medicine for my mum and half way, it rained heavily and i have to run across the road to take Bus no. 9. To my astonishment, in the mist of illegal crossing, one of my slippers came off from my toes and i was stucked for awhile on the 1/3 of the road. Wth. People on the other side confirmed saw it!-.- So ps lar.

Tabao kwey teow home and evening went to accompany yuzhen go highlight her hair. While waiting for her, the hairdresser asked me to 盖 my hair. So i went to ask her whats that and whether it is free of charge. And she said yes. At first, she got showed me 1 colour that she is 盖-ing for me. Then i said okie and proceed to shower my hair.

shower ah, shower ah, then dry ah, dry ah[2 person tgt help me dry-.-, make me so DaPai-.-]
the guy prepared the chemicals and solutions, really really super ready to 盖 my hair le. then i suddenly ask again, what is 盖?then he referred me to the hair dresser than she tell me that will make hair dimmer. Wah. tio shocked.Cos i never hear properly just now-.- then i quickly say i think my colour can.

i am so gulity lar. they already prepared the chemicals and solutions le! and i say no need.-.-
still get a free wash for my hair.-.-

can apologize here?SORRY![no courage to tell them.] Feel really bad till now=(

yuzhen highlight her hair with purple and bleach. nice=)
accompany her fully from 10 plus to 12.15 like that. Mind you!Is pm to am.

K lar, write till here.nites guys~