book out.

20/06/10

Was a sunday, and you have to book out. argh.

you came to fetch me from your house and from my house to your house again even though you are not feeling well at that point of time. zzz. whyyy so nice? You know you dont have to do this..really. Appreciated your actions.

Sat around, played some Wii, played some XBox before eating lunch and snacks his mum and auntie had bought for us. Durian puffs, Roti-prata, Wantan Mee, etc. His mum and auntie still gave me some and ask me to bring back home. So nice of them:)

Around 3 plus, army boy busy preparing.;

You loooked damn smart in the uniform la! I LIKED!:D

87

Preparing to leave;

4

6

and offfffff:( ;

send him off to Pasir Ris and we bid each other goodbye:(

51

oh wait, today is already Monday, so 4 more days to Friday!:D

can’t wait!take great care of yourself okay! Recover soon !:D