sweet

18/06/10

17 longs days, and you are finally booked out from army. Happy to see you on that friday:D

Really didn’t expected that you actually went to buy a bouquet of roses and surprised me after my work. So sweet of you la. :)

Was walking out of the office when you suddenly patted me and i turned behind to see. And as i turned, my thoughts was “whose this botak!” Hahah. But that was only split seconds when i realised that is you. aww..shocked and surprised!

The initial plan was me finding you after my work at your house , yet you came rushing down to find me after you changed your clothes all that.How could you possibly have done that..?Am very touched, really, with your actions and efforts.<3!

18062010_004 DSC00884

Settled dinner at Hong Kong Kim Gary. Ordered fried rice and chicken chop. Argh, does not taste good at all yet many people are queuing for that. Zzz. Next time you choose okay! :( Thanks for the treat!

18062010_006 18062010_011 18062010_012

after that, chat and chat, walked around all that and home sweet home.

Thanks for that day! You brightened up my day, instead of me brightening up.. aww. <3!

and hey, you look great in your short hair alright! neat and charming! hahah.:D