Not again??

HEllo!
Yesterday i dreamt of POLAR BEARS in my room!Lol.Why am i dreaming again??=.='' And this time, is polar bears! So random right? haha. I don't know how the hell the polar bears came in. It didn't attacked me,though.lol. So yup, in my dream, there are 2 polar bears, one is adult bear and the other one baby bear. And guess what? I am rather shocked to see the 2 polar bears images when i Googled it just now!Omg. Exactly the same lar. One big one small! Want see?Read first leii.I got put effort in relating my dream leh.lol

Okay, back to my dream.I think i was sleeping on my bed then don't know why suddenly got polar bears come in my room. Something was shoving me, i turned around and i found out the "something" is the adult polar bear.Wah,tio shocked lar(don't know why not tio scared) The adult polar bear is damn tall and big lar, nearly touching the ceiling.=.='' At that time, i have the urge to run away but then he/she bent down and hinted me to "keep quiet" by shoving and grabbing me tightly.=.=''

In my dreamland mind, i think his/her mind was saying "Don't you dare move ar, grrr..(shoved and grabbed)"
Then i was like "Okay okay..relax..not moving."
In the end, i don't know how i somehow managed to convince him/her to slowly let me go and that i won't do anything funny. Maybe want my bed for her baby polar and don't want me call for help.

END.(what?so fast?)

I know this sounds funny, but in my dream really like that lar.Omg.Fancy talking to a polar bear huh?=.= And this dream is short.=.=

I don't know what role does the baby polar bear plays man.zz. I know liao! A calefairrrrr(wrong spelling?). lol.

Want to see the main character and the calefair??
Here they are! Exactly the same in my dream sia! (lol. since when polar bears have different looks uh?hahaha. crazy.)


Grrrrr...........