Sigh.

Hello.
Brief blogging.
Afternoon, went to eat the 抢摊 Laska at Bedok Interchange there. Tasted quite normal like my downstairs de lei.Lol~ After that, went TM shop awhile and headed back home. I never brought anything.HAha.=.=Actually want to buy the slippers from Charles and Keith de, keep walking in and walking back to the stores then in the end NEVER buy.Reason being?Nobody seems to be trying the slippers and i seems to be the only one that like the SIMPLE one. =.=''

After that, went home.Checked my class,see videos, surf forums blah blah blah.

End of journal.=.=

Nothing much today to blog again lei. Sian.

Ohya, today HEBE birthday!Happy 25th birthday ya!
lol. I know i am mad, fancy wishing a singer here who will not even pass by my blog at all.Haha.
Just wishing for fun lar...since nothing to blog mah~hahaha

Bye and nights.

And before i leave,one picture to share though.

Let me present to you the "See thru laptops".
[photo courtesy of Collin Cunningham]