How bored can it get?

Ahhhh!

My throat haven't recover yet!

Omg. So sian lar. Tomorrow still got school somemore.

Wahahaha.See how i project my voice across the classroom tomorrow!weeeeeee~=.=''

Oh ya! today's is Mother's day! Didn't went out celebrate as my mum say wait for Father's day and then celebrate together better. So like that lor.Haha.

So yup! Happy Mother's Day for those mothers out there!=)

Sian. No mood to type liao. All thanks to you man,sore throat. I know you want blame me for using you as a passage to flow heaty food into the stomach right? Alright,now because of you being sore, i tried my best to satisfy you by eating medicine and drinking LOTS of water lor. But look at this, instead of forgiving me, you are so unappreciative, not giving any sign of improvement at allllllll!=.= Sian.