Missed the show!=(

Oh my. Damn. I had just woken up from my sleep!=.= Was watching the television from 9.30PM onwards, and then don't know why suddenly doze off at 10 plus and slept till now. FYI now is 1.31AM. which means i slept for like 3 long hours?! Omg man. i was intending to watch today 我猜我猜我猜猜猜 de lor. Got 星光三 people. Ahhh..there goes my long awaited show!-.-'''

Okay. Anyway, got 1 great news to share and that is i'hv won a pair of tickets for the Gala Premier of The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian! =D Wow! Shocked to get a reply from Nuffnang. Wahahaha. I am getting excited for this movie on this coming Monday!lalalala.Thanks Nuffnang! Don't know go with who. Maybe my bro?lol. For the first time, i won something and its from Nuffnang.HAHA.=D I am sure gonna to participate more next time.

Did nothing much particular today. Hmm. Lets say nothing special. Is the same routine again-.-

Oh yeah. My sis and dad are coming back tommorow from their trips! =D

And in tommorow morning or noon, my aunts and uncles are coming to play mahjong.-.- So "fun".

Omg.i suddenly feel so hungryyyyy. Off to grab some bites and sleep like a pig later.Lol.

BYE AND NIGHTS.