08/08/08 Continued.

Oh ya, today got conned of $2 by a bandaged leg uncle.=.= damn it! i am so so so kind-hearted. although it was not a large amount but then still got cheated. argh.feel unjust.

before i start, how i know i got conned is because after i gave the money, i saw my mum near the supermarket and she told me that time she also that man and she, too, give that uncle money.and that time was at Bedok=.=

Never mind that, he asked from my mum in the morning then in the evening and my mum saw him and he asked again!my mum walked away quick. Lol.

The scenario

it was a nice morning and i was ready for school. So went down the lift, and when the lift door opened, that fake uncle approached me. He told me stories about his leg injured ah, no money la, can lend some money?

Couldnt avoid it. Was really reluctant to give in to him la but then saw his leg like injured. Okay, at that point, i already had thought of him being fake where you see in you know, channel 8 crime scene investigation show?=.= I asked him "why he never bring his money?" and he didnt answer.Then guess what he act, he act his leg pain la.keep touching his injured leg.=.=

At that time, i was running late for time so intend to settle faster and decided to give him $2.(oh my, what a fool.) And before i took out, he say $1 also can. but then i only got $2 so i just took out and gave him. After giving him, he still act say "going work ar?" and i replied " going school."(wth?why am i even chatting with him!). He didn't say thank you.=.= After i walked away, i turned behind, and wah, i found out that he walked super fast la.$%^&!*

CHEAT my sympathy. dont let me see you again. No, next time, i am going ignore all these cheats. Call me for help, i dont care you ,i will ignore completely. Managed to stop me from walking, i tell you i have no money. LOl. BLEHHH.

i think i got cheated some time ago, and i kept convincing myself that person has really no money.

i told my sis, and she told me she will ignore these type of people. For example, the person say he no money, my sis will reply "no money ah?" then walked away.The end. LOl

and she told me if i saw that uncle again, i could say(in chinese)"my mum say you cheat de, now alot aunties know u cheat money de, you better dont come here le, later they call cops catch you ah" *walked away* LOL~ speechless.


the fake uncle features.

-aged like 30-40-50plus?
-wear old man specs,
-wear grey pants, and singlet
-holding a clutch
-got alot white hair
-left leg got a bandage covering the knee
-walking like he really injured
-talked as though he really no money
-act like limping and touching his leg
-common areas found: Bedok, Chai Chee

BEWARE ah..

(wah, i didnt know i can remember so well)

p/s: omg. i had banged my head umpteen times in the bus ride almost everyday. die die.