B..o..r..e........

Alright. Boredom arrives. Cheer me up.

*Drums rolls* SCHOOL REOPENS TOMORROW!

I believe every RP student are ranting about school reopening tomorrow. So i shan't rant about it. But, i can agar know what a typical RP student are gonna rant about.

Examples of rants:

1. "Omg,so sian! I haven't even enjoyed finish lar!%$#@&*"

2. "Why does it start on a Thursday man!?"

3. "Other polys still holidays till October. 2 months lar. Why my school 3 weeks only! Unfair, unfair!I want protest!"

4. "Huh. Have to reintroduce myself and make new friends. Not again!=.="

5. "Damn lar, have to sleep and wake up early to catch that bus/mrt."

6. "No man! Daily routine starts again from 8.30/9 am to 4/4.30pm.How nice."

7. "Wah sian, after school, still have to work! Go home online awhile, slept and have to await for the next day lesson."

And at the end of the day,

End withs:

8. Okay, let's just deal with it and wait for the upcoming holidays again."


YES WAY!