XD

Today was web application, more harder than last week. And with that faci, perfect. So glad that Adeline and Ivan explained the codes to me or else i think i can die straight on the spot. thanks guys!=D But especially to Adelinee, i keep get stuck with the codes and she keeps explaining to me. =X Sorry and thanks!

So lesson went go and go, and until the 3rd meeting, the faci only pin point the one who seems not to know about the codes. And those she saw that was able to do de, she ask them sit down, don't help, you get A already. LOl..=.='' Speechless.

====================================

JUST got my Sony Ericsson G900 today! Its like finally?=))

Used up the $50 dollars voucher and trade in my Samsung D820 for $50. So total, pay $298. by right, is 398. Bro helped me pay $150! THANK YOU, brotherrrrrrr! are u looking at this message?HAHA.

Went to meet my bro around 9 plus at TM starhub shop. And in the shop, bro showed in me another phone which is Samsung F480, same price, bigger screen. He told me if he were me, he will buy that. =.= Make my SO in dilemma just now..

But nevertheless, i in the end choose G900 cos i had did alot alot alot of research, read alot alot alot of reviews. And i can confidently say, i will not regret buying this phone as the time goes by. i am not going to care about other people opinions as this is individual liking. HAha. Be it interface not nice, battery life short etc..lol. I know more advantages than youuuu.

I LOVED this phone and will NEVER regret.

The end.